Re: Blue 0.1

> Let me know how you get on

Hi James,

What an excellent app! Thanks very much

I can report some small bugs, though

Trying it out on my own pc, running interactively so I can see the
log window. Running the original service hub, and intranet launcher
1.8.

I have 2 Bluetooth phones running and one Ipaq RX3715 running at the
moment.

I have used 2 Bluetooth USB dongles, a Tevion v1 and a generivc V2,
both with the MS enumerator, with equal success

Shortly after start up Blue joins the launcher, It seems to do one
search, finds the phones ok and sends out a BCS event. Then stops, no
log messages. Does not find the Ipaq. The next BSC info says the
phones have gone away. Blue disappears from the Launcer menu. Will
reaappear if I stop launcher, but will not exit, except by Task
manager

Starting Blue without Launcher it finds all 3 devices, reports BSC
events, then does repeated searches at 30 second intervals, still
finds all devices and reports with BSC infos. This seems to be good
and I assume is  the design

It does not seem necessary for the devices to be partntered with the
PC for all this to work, and again I assume this is by design

Just poered up my BT GPS receiver and it found it straight away
New devices are reported with message.display regardless of any config

Hope this helps

Kevin T