Re: floorplan

  • Subject: Re: floorplan
  • From: "misty_kiko" <jay.wallace@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:36:18 -0000

James,
thanks so much
the settings file was blank for all user entrys  just

user=~~

so the entrys you gave me got me in.  I will not set security
properly.

thanks again.  Also glad to see the bluetooth app.  Will be testing
it shortly.

thanks for all your work.

jay

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>