Re: floorplan

Hi,

Can you try logging on to the site from the PC that Floorplan is
installed on, you shouldn't get the password box as it is disabled for
local access.
Click on the screwdriver, Settings, Security.  Make sure all the globes
are green, if not click on them to change them.
Alternatively, close floorplan and open up the settings.txt file.
Find the User ACL section, and make it:
User ACL
User=Anonymous~~all
User=Local Network~~all
User=Remote Network~~all
User=~~

that will reset Floorplan to open access.
If you still have issues can you let me know the IP setup of the PC
running Floorplan and the various address used.

HTH

James