Re: xAP Jabber

Hi James,

James Traynor wrote:
> So you can certainly embed clickable links.

I had thought that was the case, but testing w/ "normal" jabber
clients
didn't allow it (sending html)--presumably because they self-limit to
text only.

> I have a plan to do
> templates per source, hopefully should be flexible enough

That sounds awesome!

> self signed is fine. I'm testing against the latest openfire with self
> signed certs, using both the TLS port and the SSL one

Good to hear!

On a semi-related note, is it practical to think of  xAP Jabber as a xAP
speak "gateway" (working in collaboration w/ xAP Speak) if you
used
jingle as a conduit?  I realize this might be "blue-sky"; but,
wondered
if you had considered/investigated.