Re: floorplan xpl bridging

The xPL bridge has an option to turn on and off translation.
Translation
changes known schemas from one network to the other, like you see with
the sensor.basic to xapbscevent.. For schemas it doesn't know it builds
a message with a class starting xpl. . The second half of the class as
well as the section heading contain the xpl class and message type. If
you can give me some examples of the xpl messages I can get the
translator updated.

James