Re: Squeezebox Duet

That sounds really very interesting.  Clearly advancing the plugin to
work with the SlimCentre would be good but the idea of getting it to
work with the handset is the thing that has outstanding possibilities.

I use xLobby for audio but also for other info display and control
purposes but it's pretty much EoL now.  Being able to get this
functionality onto one of these handsets could be a real winner -
small desktop???  (The screen display is 240 X 320 which is the same
as the PDA's I use on Xlobby so while its quite small I know you can
get a decent amount of info/control stuff on there.)

Slim/logitech seemed to be getting a bit of stick over the price of
the controller but it didn't seem to be wildly out, especially
compared to pda type options.

Good luck

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"
<edward.mailgroup@...> wrote:

> Yes it will.
>
> I am working on the v7 (SlimCenter) plugin right now. Hope to have
it out in
> a week or so.
> I'm expecting Logitec to ship me Duet beta hardware very soon now so
I'll be
> able to test on that hardware.
> The initial verison will be a like-for-like port of the current v6
plugin.
> Then I'll be looking at enhancements that specifically target
SlimCenter