From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx [mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Traynor
Sent: 15 October 2007 22:05
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xap_automation] Floorplan Timers

Hi,

First thing to check is on the Timers tab. Does the middle column show a
suitable datetime for the next timer event?
I have a couple of sunrise timers set up here, one of them looks like this:

Also worth trying is if you click run next to the timer does it run?

Let me know

James

frostie2001uk wrote:

Hi I've been playing with floorplan and X10 and it's all kind of
working.

I'm having trouble with the timers. I've created some scenes and
then some timers for them.

E.G.
DVD Lights On
and
DVD Lights Off

They are set run "DVD Lights On" at sunset and "DVD Lights
Off" at
1pm.

Manually these scenes work fine, but if I put the timer on, it
doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Neil