Floorplan Timers

  • Subject: Floorplan Timers
  • From: "frostie2001uk" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:42:39 -0000

Hi I've been playing with floorplan and X10 and it's all kind of
working.

I'm having trouble with the timers. I've created some scenes and
then some timers for them.

E.G.
DVD Lights On
and
DVD Lights Off

They are set run "DVD Lights On" at sunset and "DVD Lights
Off" at
1pm.

Manually these scenes work fine, but if I put the timer on, it
doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Neil