Server Crash

  • Subject: Server Crash
  • From: "frostie2001uk" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:58:44 -0000

Hi

The HDD on my server has died :( I managed to get a lot of the data
of so that's ok. I've managed to convince SWMBO to let me have the
server in the lounge under the TV (its a shuttle-esk box so looks
ok).

Trouble is I'm using a TOM10 which is in the airing cupboard. I've
put an MSS100 on the end of it and bodged the USB power to the TOM10
using an NSLU2 for now...

I can get the power led on the TOM10 on. I can using the com port
redirector to show up on the server and connect. I'm using the xap
plugin runtime for the TOM10 from here honey cottage.

Trouble is I'm not seeing any temperatures.

In the message viewer I can see MMWAVE.TOM10.Cornelius but no
temperatures...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Neil