Re: xAPSwitchboard feature request

  • Subject: Re: xAPSwitchboard feature request
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 17:41:54 -0000

James,

see my comment inline re clearing the call log. I thought I'd seen a
view in Switchboard that indicated if a call wasn't answered (assumed
it picked up CID.Meteor Incomming.CallNotAnswered messages) - did I
dream that one night? If it does (or if it could be added) I'd like
to display a page of missed calls if possible. Don't know how I
missed your filter functions. I should click around in the interface
more often!

Thanks. Darren.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>
wrote:

> darrenp_lock wrote:
> > James,
> >
> > would it be possible to add a number of filters to the HTML
display of
> > calls? I'd like, if possible, to be able to see calls that were
> > unanswered or calls received on a particular line if possible.
Also I'd
> > like to be able to invoke these filter from URL options.
> >
> Done! Actually I had already added it to solve a different problem.
If
> you look at the current switchboard interface and click on one of
the
> search icons next  to name,number etc then the results page will
only
> display the last 20 matches. ie you lose the  ability to page
through
> the records. This change means you can now page through results and
> those results can be filtered by either name, number, location,
line,
> direction.
> > Alternatively, is there an API/method for accessing the
switchboard
> > data (calls, contatcs, lines, etc.)?
> >
> Other than an array that holds the list of telephone lines all the
data
> switchboard uses is queried straight from the .mdb. So you can use
> normal db tools to get at the data if you're local to the
application.
> As far as a web API then there is the interface that Four uses to
query
> switchboard.  It's  a simple GET interface  with two parameters QU=
and ST=
> If ST=contact then QU= specifies part of the name,number, location
for a
> query against the contacts db
> IF ST=lastcalls then QU= specifies the record count  then you
receive
> the last X number of calls from the call log
> IF ST=lastcallers then QU= specifies  part of the name,number,
location
> for a query against the call log
>
> Examples being
> http://192.168.0.1:52340/full_four.xsp?st=lastcalls
> http://192.168.0.1:52340/full_four.xsp?st=lastcallers&qu=fred
> http://192.168.0.1:52340/full_four.xsp?st=contact&qu=bob
>
> The returned data has each result returned in <Result>
</Result>
tags
> but there is some 'junk' above and below the results that comes
from the
> intranet ocx, but it's easy to strip out.
> > Finally, could there be a URL command to clear the call log.
> >
> Can be added but would have to be optional as is it's quite a
dangerous
> function! Would this need to be from any PC or could it be locked
down
> to only happen from a single IP?
A small list of IPs would do it for me. I need to clear the call log
from a number of touchscreens via the web interface.