Re: xAP Hub

Ah ok :D I think I was in the wrong place then. I navigated through
the
applications part and ended up here...

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Infrastructure_xAP_Applictaions

Once I got there I clicked on hubs and then just got a page asking me to
login. So I tried to create an account but that didn't work :D

Many thanks !!

Marc