Re: xAPSwitchboard and Caller Photos

Hi,
Yes photos get saved into the /xAPIntranet/ folder. The naming
convention works like this:
Note that numbers should be stripped of spaces, () or anything that
isn't a digit. Name should be as displayed in the call log.
Phonenumber.jpg
Phonenumber.gif
Name.jpg
Name.gif
CompanyName.jpg
CompanyName.gif
First match wins.

In the ToSend files  if you are using the builtin Display.message
function then the picture information is added automatically. So this
would be all that is needed:
<start>
Type=message.display
Target=>
L1=*Direction**LineDescription*: *Name*
L2=*LocationSTD*, *Number*
Duration=20
<end>

If you did want to add picture info to another message then *Pic* is
replaced by the picture's filename and *PicUrl* is replaced by the full
url to the image.

hth

James