Re: Re: axc v0.6

--------------030401050002050208090507

All sounds great!
Could you give an example messenger.event message that would dial a
number and say hello? and what does it need targeting to?

Thanks

James
Gregg Liming wrote:
> Quoting hometecky (2/20/07 8:53 PM):
>

>> Ok I guess I was looking at the wrong link now I see v6. Glad to
>> here your adding more to the app. I will wait for 7 to pop out and
>> give it a go. I thank you for your work on this it has help me
>> automate Trixbox into Homeseer.
>>
>> Glad its something you did to the Name for CID. I was begining to
>> point at the Trixbox.
>>

> I've posted axc-v0.7 (http://www.limings.net/xap/axc).
A summary of the
> changes is as follows:
>
> v0.7
> - Added support for unattended, automated dialing w/ TTS to the callee
> - Added support for auto-generation of display messages on receipt of
>   new (or recurring) voicemail messages; customization on a per
mailbox
> basis
> - Added support for extending/customizing the pronounciation of
phrases
>   returned by messenger peers (the response to a IVR query)
>   [see pronouncible_words.list]
> - Added BSC support for representing extensions (the physical
> handset/adapter
>   or softclient) and voicemail boxes.  This facilitates ease of
mapping
>   VM counts and MWI.  In addition, extensions w/ fixed physical
locations
>   can participate in occupany tracking
> - Resolved CID name extraction bug on incoming calls
>

> I will work on additional wiki pages as implementing the unattended,
> automated dialing is not obvious and has considerable utility for
> notifications, alarm/alert warnings, etc. via telephone calls.
>
> Gregg
>

> Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &
communities. Links

--------------030401050002050208090507

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

All sounds great!<br>
Could you give an example messenger.event message that would dial a
number and say hello? and what does it need targeting to?<br>
Thanks<br>
James<br>
Gregg Liming wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Quoting hometecky (2/20/07 8:53 PM):

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Ok I guess I was looking at the wrong link now
I see v6. Glad to
here your adding more to the app. I will wait for 7 to pop out and
give it a go. I thank you for your work on this it has help me
automate Trixbox into Homeseer.

Glad its something you did to the Name for CID. I was begining to
point at the Trixbox.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
I've posted axc-v0.7 (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.limings.net/xap/axc";>http://www.limings.net/xap/axc</a>).