Re: Re: axc v0.6

Quoting hometecky (2/20/07 8:53 PM):

> Ok I guess I was looking at the wrong link now I see v6. Glad to
> here your adding more to the app. I will wait for 7 to pop out and
> give it a go. I thank you for your work on this it has help me
> automate Trixbox into Homeseer.
>
> Glad its something you did to the Name for CID. I was begining to
> point at the Trixbox.

I've posted axc-v0.7 (http://www.limings.net/xap/axc).
A summary of the
changes is as follows:

v0.7
- Added support for unattended, automated dialing w/ TTS to the callee
- Added support for auto-generation of display messages on receipt of
new (or recurring) voicemail messages; customization on a per mailbox
basis
- Added support for extending/customizing the pronounciation of phrases
returned by messenger peers (the response to a IVR query)
[see pronouncible_words.list]
- Added BSC support for representing extensions (the physical
handset/adapter
or softclient) and voicemail boxes.  This facilitates ease of mapping
VM counts and MWI.  In addition, extensions w/ fixed physical locations
can participate in occupany tracking
- Resolved CID name extraction bug on incoming calls

I will work on additional wiki pages as implementing the unattended,
automated dialing is not obvious and has considerable utility for
notifications, alarm/alert warnings, etc. via telephone calls.

Gregg