Re: xAP Jabber 0.3 released

Hi James,

Quoting James Traynor (4/22/07 4:53 PM):

> I have just uploaded an update to xAP Jabber to mi4.biz. If you are
> running this app I would recommend upgrading.
>
> This update to xAP Jabber includes to following changes:
>
>     * Additional heartbeats to help reduce connection timeout problems
>     * Fixed an issue where when a contact when off line the wrong
>       presence was sent
>     * Can now be run as a service.

I notice both a status and a xstatus property in the User.Status block
of a messenger.event message.  They seem to always hold the same value;
so, one would seem redundant unless there is some other intended usage
or "mapping" capability?  Could you please elaborate as to its
intended
purpose?

Gregg