Re: Cannot talk to Xap Jabber

Right, the wifes gone out and I've had a little test...

When I dial in I get a message.display event which contains the following:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF111300
class=message.display
source=mi4.switchboard.CORNELIUS
}
Display.Text
{
line1=Incoming : Neil Frost (Work)
line2=Hadleigh, Essex, 01234 567890
duration=20
priority=1
}

But I do not get a message on the jabber client on my PC.

if I run #settings I get:

Current Settings are:

Display messages will be transfered
only messages of priority 1 and above will transfer

I have tried #set priority 9 as well...

Any ideas?

Neil

Neil Frost wrote:
> Hi James...
>
> Think I've worked out my problem...
>
> I'm using psi as the client on my PC, and changed to amessage.info,
PSI
> asked me to authorise and add, which I did...
>
> I can now send a message and have it shown in the viewer app on the
> server... Just waiting for a phone call now (Can't phone myself or
SWMBO
> will get annoyed if i keep phoning saying --- just testing dear.....
;-)