Re: xAP Jabber

--------------040904010605050807030608

arggg..  Found the bug.  Seems like when the priority is set to 0, as in
All, it doesn't work. sorry about that.  If you set it to display
priority9 and above then it works fine
#set priority 9   is the command

Viewer is a really excellent way of seeing xAP . You can use it to see
all devices, messages and debug things. The download site is
xapframework.net but it's currently down, you can grab a copy from the
mi4 mirror here
http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=41
( you'll need .net framework 1.1  installed)

Thanks

James

Neil Frost wrote:
> James wrote:
>
>> could you ask it #settings   and let me know what it says
>>

> Current Settings are:
>
> Display messages will be transfered
> only messages of priority 0 and above will transfer
>

>> To check further what is going on  can you run a copy of Viewer.
>>
> Where can i get viewer from?
>
> Oh and switchboard is set to send IM alerts on change...
>
> Thanks
> Neil
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------040904010605050807030608

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

arggg..&nbsp; Found the bug.&nbsp; Seems like when the priority is
set to 0, as
in All, it doesn't work. sorry about that.&nbsp; If you set it to
display
priority9 and above then it works fine<br>
#set priority 9&nbsp;&nbsp; is the command<br>
Viewer is a really excellent way of seeing xAP . You can use it to see
all devices, messages and debug things. The download site is
xapframework.net but it's currently down, you can grab a copy from the
mi4 mirror here
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=41";>http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=41</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
( you'll need .net framework 1.1&nbsp; installed)<br>
Thanks<br>
James<br>
Neil Frost wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">James wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">could you ask it #settings   and let me know
what it says

</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Current Settings are:

Display messages will be transfered
only messages of priority 0 and above will transfer

</pre>
<pre wrap="">To check further what is going on  can you run
a copy of Viewer.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Where can i get viewer from?