Re: xAP Jabber

Neil Frost wrote:
> Hi..
>
> Looking at xAP Jabber
>
> Do i need to do anything to get switchboard to send the jabber
messages?
> I assume it can tell me when a call comes in / goes out?

Display messages are the ones that are transfered ( message.display) so
make sure Switchboard is sending them, it is by default.
Now have a chat with the bot.  send #help  for a list of commands
send #settings   to see what the current settings are.
You can enable and display the forwarding of display messages. You can
set what priority messages get through.  You can also list the addresses
of allowed devices.  All of those are per contact

> I have registered with a jabber server tuff.org.uk and am signed in on
> the server and the client. I can send the "hi" ok, but am
not getting
> any other messages?

Just checking, xAP Jabber is using a different jabber account to the one
you are using?

Thanks

James