Re: xAP Jabber 0.1 released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Jabber 0.1 released
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:21:00 -0000

Ian,
I've just tried the site and I think all is now transfered. If you see
a site with a "Site is moving" on the home page then you're on
the new
site and it should work fine.

James
--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Ian_Tickle" <ian@...>
wrote:

> > Download here
> >
> > http://www.mi4.biz/

modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=164&ttitle=xAP_Jabber_0.1