Re: mi4.biz

Hi J,

Not sure if you've got my email but just to let you know that (my?)
problem with the .biz domain is back, .net was fine for a while
afterwards but now that has gone as well.      I have one PC with the
hosts entry but still have problems.

Can't access http://83.142.28.98 either although I can
ping it.