Re: Re: jabber feature request

That looks the case with the MSN transport too. Jabber normally
reconnects, but MSN stays dead until I can restart the app. Can't guess
at the disconnection interval, at least once every 24 hours from what
I've experienced.

Oh yeah, the script didn't work for me. It seems to be running fine,
everything looks fine in viewer, but I still lost the MSN transport when
it restarted/disconnected this morning.

Max

Lehane Kellett <lehane@...>

> >> like

> [...]