Re: Re: jabber feature request

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding some internal keep alive messsages per user
and just wanted to confirm a couple of points.

The disconnection is just to the Yahoo transport, ie theconnection to
the jabber server is kept alive.
What kind of interval is there between disconnects? I can either do a
'hello' message every hour( or some other interval) or just send on a
blank xstatus.
I was looking at the script posted and was a little confused by

if Len(Mystatus) < 2 then
shouldn't that be
if Len(status) < 2 then
or am i missing something obvious ( probably the case!!)

James

Lehane Kellett <lehane@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Could you look to see which version of the executable you are
running?

>>> (Right click on Floorplan.exe, then properties) should be
something

>> like
>>
>>> 195.
>>>
>>> I have a sneaky feeling that the released FP 1.1 doesn't
support
>>> rawmessage..

three? It should be
what I can see.

> [...]