Re: switchboard, floorplan & xpl

Hi,

Adding generic modem support to xAPTel is long overdue but also
quite a way down on my horizon at the moment.  Which CID modem are you
using BTW ?  I had intended to make a TAPI compatible version but at the
time there were few people in need and the TAPI OCX's were all
chargeable. If you know of a free TAPI OCX I'd maybe have a look at
this.  I know TonyT used a chargeable (licensed) one too.

The xAP CallerID schema is actually quite extensive now , well
beyond the original basic one. However SB will work with a minimal
schema too. If you could script out repetitions of the messages that
would probably make it all work OK - perhaps seta  flag on first message
that isn't cleared until call cessation, either by hangup or timeout of
ringing, and don't bridge the same message again if the flag is set ?