X-10 extended commands

  • Subject: X-10 extended commands
  • From: "Ian Bird" <Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:21:45 -0000

Hi

Do any of the existing xAP schemas support extended X-10. Bearing in
mind that your own data can be sent using this as well as all the
predefined stuff. The data would not be human readable for the most
part and only a few bytes to boot. Extended X-10 would be a decimal or
hex number which really turns into 8 binary bits which means something
to the consuming application.

Equally I assume the standard stuff like On, Off, Dim etc. is
supported. At this level though is Dim x times supported?

Thanks

Ian

p.s. Kevin - I have sent you a mail with my application details for
some ideas. If you have not seen it have a dig as your spam filers may
have nabbed it. It was from my Tesco address. Thanks