Re: Re: xAP Plug-in for SlimServer beta release

I've just done a quick test here and display messages are a bit flakey
for me too. The messages do display, but only for a fraction of a
second, increasing duration= in the body has no effect. After the first
message flashes, it's some time before a slim will display another
message (between 30 seconds and 2 minutes). If you fire off a load of
messages in quick succession (about 15 in 5 seconds is what i tried)
they'll appear at intervals over the next five minutes or so. This is
using the new slim schema instead of SliMP3

IR routing to xAP is working, although custom button names don't appear
to be passed onto xAP messages, just the hex code. I have a custom
button map of unused IR codes labelled xap1, xap2, etc. with the old
connector the names were passed along.

Max