intranet ocx

  • Subject: intranet ocx
  • From: James Traynor <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:41:57 +0000

Hi,

I've been playing with how the intranet ocx serves pages and I think
have now a more reliable server. If anyone who has seen odd half served
pages or other oddities could try swapping their current ocx with the
the one from the zip and see how it goes. One other addition to the ocx
is the ability to do authentication for pages, so assuming this ocx
works as I hope it will expect some new releases of Floorplan and
Switchboard with additional security options.

http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20061109xAPIntranet.zip

To double check which version of the ocx an application is using go to
the url /intranetinfo.xsp  and it will tell you the current version and
location of the ocx, which is usually c:\windows\system32

Thanks

James