Re: Re: XAP Intranet

--------------060108040302050807090509

I don't know of a way of using IIS with vb like this so if any one has
got any suggestions.
In theory you could make a .asp page with a
createobject(floorplan.control)  type syntax but again not sure how it
links to the main app.

I'm open to suggestions or pointers!

rleong1 wrote:
> i agree.  it's definitely better from another machine.
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Neil Frost <neil@...> wrote:
>
>> No, there is no real pattern, and it seems to work better remotely
>> rather than on the host. (BTW I'm using Trend Server Protect on
the

> server)
>
>> Is there any way to use IIS as the web server?
>>
>> James Traynor wrote:
>>
>>> I have noticed this happening occasionally too. I have never
seen a
>>> pattern though. The only time i did find it happen repeat ably
was

> when
>
>>> AVAST antivirus became very slow at scanning files and the
delay

> caused
>
>>> the files not to be served correctly. I have found that if it
happens
>>> it's best not to refresh the page but click on link, seems to
fix it
>>> straight away.
>>>
>>> James

> down

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------060108040302050807090509

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

I don't know of a way of using IIS with vb like this so if any one has
got any suggestions.<br>
In theory you could make a .asp page with a
createobject(floorplan.control)&nbsp; type syntax but again not sure
how it
links to the main app.<br>
I'm open to suggestions or pointers!<br>
J<br>
rleong1 wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">i agree.  it's definitely better from another
machine.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
Neil Frost <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:neil@...";>&lt;neil@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">No, there is no real pattern, and it seems to
work better remotely
rather than on the host. (BTW I'm using Trend Server Protect on the
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->server)
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Is there any way to use IIS as the web server?

James Traynor wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">I have noticed this happening occasionally
too. I have never seen a
pattern though. The only time i did find it happen repeat ably was
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->when
</pre>
<pre wrap="">AVAST antivirus became very slow at scanning
files and the delay
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->caused
</pre>
<pre wrap="">the files not to be served correctly. I have
found that if it happens
it's best not to refresh the page but click on link, seems to fix it
straight away.

James

Neil Frost wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi All,

I seem to be having problems with XAPIntranet apps...

When I open any of the apps, I occasionally get horizontal lines
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->down
</pre>
<pre wrap="">the screen, or partially loaded pages with