RE: axc - controlling/monitoring using IVR

  • Subject: RE: axc - controlling/monitoring using IVR
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:51:23 -0000

Gregg,

I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years!

I'd like to completely replace my Comfort alarm system's voice menu as it's
a little limited at times and can't integrate other HA data very well if at
all.

I currently use the Neospeech TTS voices which are excellent - so using the
Linux available voices would be a big backward step though. I did think
about some way to stream the voice output from a PC system into asterisk -
wonder if this is possible and without too much delay?

All the other stuff you mention sounds good - I'd personally like to get
all the data from Comfort (which should be possible) and various bits from
HomeVision (if Kevin can re-write the xAP HV plugin to fix the memory leak)

Paul.