Re: Installing axc - need help

Quoting Paul Gale (3/23/06 12:40 PM):
> Oh, and have you used James' Switchboard?

Yes--briefly. There is a difference between the way axc treats calls and
the way that xAPTel treats calls.  Technically, they use the very same
messages (schema-wise); but there may be sufficient differences that
certain areas are not fully compatible.  I do recall having seen either
outbound or inbound calls being logged in xAPSB--but not both.  I was
hoping that someone that is SB-savvy might be able to explain why
(assuming that they have axc running).  I was able to initiate calls
from xAPSB.  Your handset should start ringing--you then pick it up and
it will start ringing the other party (assuming that the axc.conf is
setup properly).

> The axc lines show up in the 'lines' section - I guess the calls
should too?

Yes--it should.  I will plan to get the latest xAPSB running so that I
can be current as my existing install is a bit dated.

> I just rebooted and the axc data showed up in viewer for about a
minute before disappearing again.

Ok, try emailing me your log file off list.