Re: Service Hub Download

Dan,

Please provide details of which site you are trying to use.

The main xAP site, http://www.xapautomation.org is
working fine.

I suspect that you're trying to download the hub from one of the project
members sites, I'm currently not aware of the status of other sites
holding xAP software.

Regards

Stuart

--