Re: Re: xAP Ethernet LCD

--------------070206050303080504030101

turner228 wrote:
> That looks very nice.....
>
> KevinT

I'm hoping it'll look even better when I've machined the brushed
stainless panel!

I've updated the web page with the interconnect diagram and the screen
shots
of the serial config.

I haven't released the code yet because I've fiddled with the MPFS
eeprom structures and just blowing the code into the PIC isn't
enough on its own. And right now I don't have a virgin board/
eeprom to test the upgrade.

Next up is the version for the SBC65EC with the 128x64 graphic display
but that'll require some major schema work for the graphics.

Lehane

wrote:

>> Just about finished is this Ethernet attached LCD which supports
the
>> xAP-OSD.display class message and more.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/qrbae
>>
>> Total build cost is about £45, so a bit cheaper than the
commercial
>> stuff :-) and you only need to be able to solder a dozen wires.
>>
>> It uses the Modtronix SBC45EC and a 4x20 display. It will fit in a
>>
> UK
>
>> dual gang back box.
>>
>> Lehane
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------070206050303080504030101

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

turner228 wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">That looks very nice.....

KevinT
</pre>
I'm hoping it'll look even better when I've machined the brushed
stainless panel!<br>
I've updated the web page with the interconnect diagram and the screen
shots<br>
of the serial config.<br>
I haven't released the code yet because I've fiddled with the
MPFS<br>
eeprom structures and just blowing the code into the PIC isn't<br>
enough on its own. And right now I don't have a virgin board/<br>
eeprom to test the upgrade.<br>
Next up is the version for the SBC65EC with the 128x64 graphic
display<br>
but that'll require some major schema work for the graphics.<br>
Lehane<br>
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">
--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"g8kmh" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:lehane@...";>&lt;lehane@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Just about finished is this Ethernet attached
LCD which supports the
xAP-OSD.display class message and more.

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tinyurl.com/qrbae";>http://tinyurl.com/qrbae</a>

Total build cost is about &pound;45, so a bit cheaper than the
commercial
stuff :-) and you only need to be able to solder a dozen wires.

It uses the Modtronix SBC45EC and a 4x20 display. It will fit in a
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->UK
</pre>
<pre wrap="">dual gang back box.