Re: Re: xap_switchboard Type Mismatch

Quoting darrenp_lock (7/8/06 11:27 AM):
> James,
>
> I have discovered the message that triggers the problem as follows:
>
> xap-header
> {
>     v=12
>     hop=1
>     uid=FFE80006
>     class=CID.Meteor
>     source=liming.axc.trixbox:Hall.VoIPTalkSIP
> }
> Incoming.CallNotAnswered
> {
>     datetime=20060708160705
>     rings=
>     duration=00:00:00
>     tag=1152371209.205-1152371209.206
>     phone=07958564313
>     rnnumber=Available
> }
>  I'm wondering if it is because therings value is missing?

Darren,

I'm treating that as a bug (which I may have already addressed in my
current unreleased version).  Here, rings should be set to 0 as the
duration is likewise.  FWIW: rings are "synthetic" in * as * only
knows
about durations.  I believe that I set a "ring period" to 5
seconds and
that is used to derive ring count.  Assuming this may address your
problem, I'll work on a release this weekend for you.

Gregg