Re: xap_switchboard Type Mismatch

  • Subject: Re: xap_switchboard Type Mismatch
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 15:27:46 -0000

James,

I have discovered the message that triggers the problem as follows:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFE80006
class=CID.Meteor
source=liming.axc.trixbox:Hall.VoIPTalkSIP
}
Incoming.CallNotAnswered
{
datetime=20060708160705
rings=
duration=00:00:00
tag=1152371209.205-1152371209.206
phone=07958564313
rnnumber=Available
}
I'm wondering if it is because therings value is missing?

Rgds, Darren.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well obviously this shouldn't happen! I would think that the most
likely
> cause would be some odd data in a incoming call message. When a
database
> search is done, it has to go through all the database as there may
be
> more than one match so if there was an error in the db then it
should
> error on every call.  Is it just asterisk that you have generating
call
> info or are you using other apps like xAPtel or xAPPace  as well?
> Switchboard has no real debugging mode  but i'm pretty sure that
the
> asterisk<>xAP connector has a log mode that would record all the
xAP
> messages sent. Another method of capturing the problem message is
xAP
> Viewer ( downloads from mi4.biz) which just captures all messages
sent
> but it is limited in the number of messages it keeps so you could
easily
> miss the problem message.
>
> James
>

> darrenp_lock wrote:
> > I have an intermittent error with xap_switchboard when
processing an
> > incomming call. I get ocassional "Run Time error 13''Type
Mismatch'