Re: Re: xap ping won't run - gives error message

Hi Heiko,

Very surprised that the OCX has any bearing on the XLobby plugin -
most strange - I use the XLobby plugin (a little) and Intranet Launcher
on the same machine OK.     There are a few known issues with the XLobby
plugin (but these are only seen by some users eg memory creep and
instability) but unfortunately Pierre seem to have his time occupied by
other personal issues at the moment and hasn't as yet addressed these. I
gather it was a problem with some of his other apps too and he has
identified the cause and fixed it in some, but not yet the xAP plugin.
He also doesn't appear much on this xAP forum :-(

Kevin

"kerninger007" <heiko@...>

James <james@> wrote:

> > > A couple more things to try:
> > > (with all xAP apps closed)
> > > update mswinsock.
> http://www.mi4.biz/files/intranetocx/MSWINSCK.OCX
> <http://www.mi4.biz/files/intranetocx/MSWINSCK.OCX>
> > in
> > > system32
> > >
> > > run these two commands from the Run.. box
> > > regsvr32 /u c:\windows\system32\xapintranet.ocx
> > > regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\xapintranet.ocx
> > >
> > > hth
> > >
> > > James

> end I
> > did
which
> cured
> > it.

> ---
> > ------

> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *rleong1
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
> error
> > message

uninstall &
> reinstall &
protected by

James <james@>

> > version
Floorplan was
> > running when
updating the
> file.

<http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?>

name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=134&ttitle=xAP_Intranet_1
> .
> > 2
<http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?>

name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=134&ttitle=xAP_Intranet_1
> .
> > 2>
should sort
> > things out.