From: James
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:18 AM
Subject: [xap_automation] Intranet Launcher 1.2 Released

The Launcher is a small tray application that performs two roles. Firstly
it
gives quick access to any Intranet applications and secondly is a display
client.
This update gives two new features.
It now has an ignore list for displays so that you can restrict what
messages are displayed.
The display client has been completely redone. It can now display messages
that include pictures and if told to will constantly refresh the image to
give video. This works great with ZoneMinder so that when an event occurs
you not only get the alert but see the live video from you camera. If the
message includes a web link then a button will appear allowing quick access
to the web site. It also now correctly handles the durations.

Both an update zip and a full msi installer are available from www.mi4.biz

Enjoy

James

automation
Test automation Sales automation Factory automation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "xap_automation" on the web.