Re: Intranet Launcher 1.2 Released

--------------030401070803060300090900

With all great plans there's a minor oops. Some debugging bits were left
on during the build. If you downloaded the zip or msi can you
re-download the zip and replace the exe. It'll fix things.
http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=127

I've also uploaded some screen shots of it.
Expect updates to Switchboard and News3 to include the picture functions

http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=105

Sorry for the mix up

James

Gregg Liming wrote:
> Quoting James (2/24/06 7:18 PM):
>
>> It can now display
>> messages that include pictures and if told to will constantly
refresh
>> the image to give video. This works great with ZoneMinder so that
when
>> an event occurs you not only get the alert but see the live video
from
>> you camera. If the message includes a web link then a button will
appear
>> allowing quick access to the web site. It also now correctly
handles the
>> durations.
>>

> Oh my!  This dramatically improves zm usability in the area of
immediate
> visual notification and alarm footage replay!  (...now anxiously
> awaiting candidate intruders...)
>
> Excellent work--James
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------030401070803060300090900

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

With all great plans there's a minor oops. Some debugging bits were
left on during the build. If you downloaded the zip or msi can you
re-download the zip and replace the exe. It'll fix things.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=127";>http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=getit&amp;lid=127</a><br>
I've also uploaded some screen shots of it.<br>
Expect updates to Switchboard and News3 to include the picture
functions<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=105";>http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=105</a><br>
Sorry for the mix up<br>
James<br>
Gregg Liming wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Quoting James (2/24/06 7:18 PM):
</pre>
<pre wrap="">It can now display