Re: zmxap v0.2 available

If only i could get ZM 1.22.0 to run, hopefully 1.22.1 won't be too
far off!

I've just released an updated Intranet Launcher which supports the
messages from zmxap.  Together they work really well, certainly has high
wow factor! Getting video from the front door as soon as motion is
detected, even before the door bell is pressed, popup on your pc screen
is really useful - never miss that delivery driver again ;-)

If you're wondering how its working on the older ZoneMinder+zmxap. I'm
using Floorplan to listen out for the zmi.alarmevent messages from the
door camera and sending  a suitable message.display. It's a bit of a
manual process to make but does work fine. Now with the functionality
builtin to zmxap it'll be really straight forward to setup.
I wonder if we could get zmxap added to the ZM ctu or/and mandriva
distributions? It would certainly help the user base..

James

Gregg Liming wrote:
> A subsequent release to the original ZoneMinder xAP connector (zmxap)
is