Help with xAP Send please

I've been using xAP Send for testing purposes and have it working fine
so that when you double click on a .xap file it runs Send and sends
the message.

I would like to be able to run Send from a (VB) script (using the ACE
server with Comfort) but I'm having a few problems here.

Ace uses a command in scripts ACE.EXECUTE "ACES:LAUNCH:<pathname of
Send.exe>,1,<parameters>","1234"

I've been putting the full pathname in and the .xpl full pathname for
the message file but I just cant get it to execute the file.

I've managed to do it using a little utility programme called
Batchrun.  Here using the full Send pathname and the full .xpl
pathname (here in " ") I get Send to execute nicely.

Can anyone give me guidance on either the parameter 'settings' for
Send or (specifically) how to execute Send through ACE?

Much appreciated

Richard