Re: more questions!

  • Subject: Re: more questions!
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:31:01 -0000

the problem i'm having is w/ sensor.basic.  i am trying to send xpl
messages for updates from my home automation controller (jds
timecommander+).  i'll send the message as sensor.basic w/ the device
equal to the name of whatever i'm updating (GarageTemp,
FrontMotionSensor, etc.)  it seems in excess of 8 devices results in a
UID error on the xap side.  and i probably have in excess of 200
'devices' (variables, flags, analog & dig inputs, relays...)  i'm
doing this so i can update screens in xlobby.