Re: xAP applications watcher / monitor?

  • Subject: Re: xAP applications watcher / monitor?
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:27:33 -0000

There is also one of Mark Harrisons app that logs xAP to a odbc db. It
is a windows app, but not a service, and I used to use it to log to a
mysqldb. If you would like a copy i'll email it over.

As far as heartbeat monitoring then you've bee looking at my todo list
again ;-)  I certainly want an app to keep an eye on things, log
down/up time, and display/talk/sms if anything fails. All I can say on
that one is watch this space..

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "rleong1" <rleong1@...>