Re: xAP Schema for UPSs

  • Subject: Re: xAP Schema for UPSs
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:52:31 -0000

As far as i know, no-one is currently working on any ups apps. I have
previously used the command line xAP apps to send alert messages but
that's as far as i got. Naturally your new send app would have made
that even easier ;-)
A full powerchute app would be a very nice addition

James

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon"
<martynwendon@...> wrote:

> Does a schema exist for UPSs?  I'm looking at trying to get some
useful
> information out of my APC upss that are connected to powerchute, is
anybody
> doing this already?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martyn

> The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email
address from your Internet provider.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html