Re: Updated X10 connectors

  • Subject: Re: Updated X10 connectors
  • From: René de Rijke <renederijke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:33:28 -0000

Kevin,

Thank you for the explanation, the .> wildcard looks usefull to me,
to switch all lights in the same room.

In my main HA program I don't use wildcards, I'm a beginner, so I like
to see what happens on my xAP/xPL-X10 network. This was a nice test
for the new connector and myself.

I catched the full message with xAP-viewer changed it and resend it.
I put in wildcards step by step, with this message the lamp does go on
and floorplan receives it also.

xap-header
{
v=3D12
hop=3D1
uid=3DFF123400
class=3DxAPBSC.cmd
source=3D*.*.*
target=3DERSP.X10.*
}
output.state.1
{
id=3D05
state=3Don
}

This one works also:

xap-header
{
v=3D12
hop=3D1
uid=3DFF123400
class=3Dxap-x10.request
source=3D*.*.*
target=3DERSP.X10.*
}
xap-x10.request
{
command=3Doff
device=3DA5
}

Ren=E9.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@...>

wrote:

> > > Actually before I wasn't using wildcarding at all - in fact
haven't=20
> > > used the X10 conduit for a while as my X10 was being relayed
in=20
> > > HomeSeer.  I was just testing my  inbuilt BSC mapper and
your X10=20
> > > conduit (and the Netiom) seemed the most likely applications
people=20
> > > might be using with it so I wanted to ensure it worked.  Was
> trying to=20
> > > get the C-Bus wireless remote controlling X10.
> > >=20
> > >     Kevin
> > >=20

mention for