Re: Updated X10 connectors at www.erspearson.com

This could be just my setup here Edward (gosh how I hate X10) but I am
not reliably seeing the commands showing in the X10 connector window
(just getting housecodes)., and consequentially no events sent.  So I
send D4 ON and all I see is X10 receive Address: house=D unit=4.   Will
try another site for my X10 receiver and see if it improves.  The lamp
elsewhere does change state correctly but my CM12U is very close to lots
of PC's so it may be getting noise. The transmitted X10 from the CM12U
gets through fine. As some commands do get through it's looking like an
X10 hardware issue.

Kevin