Re: xAP & the weather

Bill Taylor wrote:
> Hello rb_ziggy,
>
> Thursday, April 6, 2006, 9:53:03 AM, you wrote:
> I'm no expert, but AFAIK Weather Display can output xAP messages, it
> doesn't read them, hence any weather sensors need to be connected
> direct to the WD computer and use the WD interfacing.

Hi Ricahrd,

Yes - that's my understanding too and there is no Quasar support in
there. It's probably not a sensible place to put it and there's no real
need to take xAP input either that I can think of.  I suppose having
access to the weather forecast might have some use ? - but you already
have the Quasar sensors xAP enabled don't you  ?