Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

  • Subject: Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !
  • From: "garygfx" <garygfx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:06:39 -0000

I use xAP Desktop to keep an eye on my Homeseer log whenever I add a
new script or plugin. I also use it's message display ability to
alert me when someone is about to walk into my home office (PIR
alarm sensor in hall to Comfort to HS to xAP). I have a dual monitor
setup. Not sure if I'd use it if I had just 1 monitor due to lack or
real estate! ;-)

Thanks,
Gary.

Behalf Of James
> > Sent: 26 September 2005 01:39
> > To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: [xap_automation] Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP
Desktop
> > splash screen !
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Introduced in the last release of xAP Desktop was a registration
option.
> > The idea at the time was give registered users a bigger list of
displays
> > to download, more features and no splash screen. Well the idea
faded as
> > all new displays went into the general list and the features were
> > already in the main release, but the option to lose the splash
screen
> > remained and now it's time to use that option.
> >
> > Simply post a message to this list saying how you use xAP and
I'll send