Re: Re: Problems with MCxAP (moved from UKHA_D)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:21:00 -0000, "Keith Finnett"
<keith@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>OK, in that case its probably a red herring. All I did was build an
>app that opened a dialog if you clicked a button in the interface.
>It needed to be entered in the global assembly cache as i'd strongly
>named it....

And that worked okay inside your MCE?? When strong named and GAC-ed,
it worked, but it wouldn't work when non-strong-named and stored
instead in eHome?

If my interpretation is correct perhaps I do need to strong name MCxAP
after all. I had it setup to reserve space for a private key but I
found this bothersome to work with given that I release the xFx source
for general consumption. I never resolved this such that I could
easily do both. Perhaps I need to revisit this problem. V.soon - got
some unexpected and unwanted hardware issues at home that are a bit
serious!!

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/