RE: Problems with MCxAP (moved from UKHA_D)

  • Subject: RE: Problems with MCxAP (moved from UKHA_D)
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:54:33 +0100

No problem Stuart - I work away during the week, so know how you feel about
not being able to access home machines - any help gratefully received!!

Checking the C:\Windows\ehome folder on my machine, I've got:

KCS.Utilities.dll - version 1.1.2.1
MCxAP-XPMCE.dll - version 1.2.0.0
NSpring.dll - NO
xAPMessage.dll - version 1.2.9.12