xAP TV error on loading

  • Subject: xAP TV error on loading
  • From: "Gary" <questuk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:28:20 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to run xaptv.exe, but I get a error window saying ....

Component "MSWINSCK.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or in valid

I am running Windows XP and it is located on my h: Drive. It is
recommended that you put xaptv onto the c:Drive?

I have done a search for "MSWINSCK.OCX" and it's found on the
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM folder. (which is where my WIN98 system is found, as
I run a dual boot system)

So, I put the xapTV folder onto the C:Drive, but still got the above
error message.

can you please tell me where to put the "MSWINSCK.OCX" file so
that I
can run xaptv.exe on my H:Drive as I said before this the where
windows XP is on my system.

regards, Gary