xAP framework based apps problem

  • Subject: xAP framework based apps problem
  • From: "rectorydp" <dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:57:38 -0000

Hi

For some reason my xAP framework based apps/service appear to have
stopped working.

I have a test xAP machine with a variety of xAPApps. The service hub
will no longer start and the HubGui and Viewer fail with the following
error:

"An exception 'System.TypeInitializationException' has occurred in
Viewer.Exe/HubGui.Exe"

I have uninstalled and re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 but no joy.

I can't think of any significant changes to this machine since these
apps worked. I am running W2K.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

BR
David