Re: Different hs devices for each pop3 mailbox

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:50:22 +0000, Kevin Hawkins
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>    I need to have a look back at the POP3 application. It's one of the
>original type applications and I don't think it uses sub-addressing
>(anything after the :'s in the source address).  I remember a lot of
>discussions at the time it was launched about how best to
>segment/identify the mailboxes as there are multiple
>users/mailboxes/servers potentially.  ISTR that at the moment the
>identifiers are all within the message block which will make it more
>awkward to create separate HomeSeer devices for each account.

Ohhhh, did I never update the version of that on my website then? Is
that the xAPFramework version that you're using, Heiko, or the Patrick
Lidstone version (or another I'm unaware of!)?

I've got a sneaking suspicion I never finished that off did I. I'm
working on some xAP Message Viewer updates at the moment, but the POP3
app could certainly be next in line for a refresh.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/